Puahue School PTA
The Puahue School PTA is a group of friendly Puahue parents who have got together to support Puahue School. We organise fundraising events to purchase resources etc for the benefit of all students at Puahue. We welcome new faces!
If you would like to join our team, or for further information please contact us on email@example.com or via the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson - Megan Titchener
Treasurer - Marcia Berge
Secretary - Samantha Sunde
Wednesday 17th May at 7pm
Held in the Board Room (admin block)
We welcome new faces.
We are thrilled to announce that we committed to the following for 2022/2023:
- $675 to cover the entry fee for the Jump Jam National Competition which was held in November 2022
- Up to $15,000.00 for a new swimming pool heat pump
- $10,000.00 towards the bike track - coming soon
- $1,000.00 towards Room 6 school camp for both 2022 and 2023
- YET TO BE ANNOUNCED - KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR SOMETHING NEW COMING SOON TO THE PLAYGROUND
We would not be able to do this without your support.
CURRENT & UPCOMING FUNDRAISERS:
Hot Cross Buns
ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED
Your hot cross buns will be available for collection
on Tuesday 28th March from the school STEM room 2.45pm - 3.15pm.
The PTA will profit $1.20 from each packet sold :-)
We will be doing the mouth watering Luv-a-Pie family pies again during May.
Order forms coming home soon
Around Our Table Cookbook: